Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm a Snapdragon--which happens to be one of my favorite flowers

I am a
Snapdragon

What Flower
Are You?



Also, I'm working this weekend, which means no time at home to declutter, clean, and pack for moving. Yes, I'm signing a final offer on Monday (this is the third one...blargh!). We're praying that the appraisal and inspection will be positive so that we can move by the beginning of next month!
I'm one step closer to moving into the house! I've been trying to think of creative names for the house: Pennsylvania Cottage (b/c it's on Pennsylvania St.) and Pussywillow Cottage (b/c we both love pussywillows). That's all I have now...I'm needing some inspiration.

See the bottom of my blog for my 101 in 1001 list; I've only got a few on there, but if we move, I'll have about 1000000000 more. :-)

No comments: