Tuesday, July 17, 2007

US Redneck Special Forces

Please read the following news bulletin:

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500 man elite fighting unit called the US REDNECK SPECIAL FORCES (USRSF).
These North Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Texas and Tennessee boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given the following facts about Terrorists:
1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

This mess in Iraq should be over IN A WEEK.

--I found this in an old e-mail from my dad who got it from one of his Navy buddies.--
I would add to that list some of the good ol' boys from Indiana. There are plenty of rednecks here. They are always asking if they can use the fridge on my front porch, but I have to tell them: that's where I keep what I've caught on my hunting trips: squirrels, 'coons, catfish, sandals from the 2 for 1 sale, single men, etc.

Also, (although I don't think I have any regular readers except my roommate and my aunt) I would hope that no one takes offense to this post thinking that I am belittling our military. I firmly believe that our military is making the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom; they are using their talents and gifts as their government has asked them to.

No comments: